Keep The Pace - 10 Commandments
1) A four ball should take no longer than 4 hours to complete 18 holes of medal play. Other formats may be quicker.
2) Arrive at least 10 minutes before your tee time. Circumstances may dictate you tee off earlier.
3) If you are unsure of where your ball may be. Play a provisional.
4) Do not play other games. I.e If you are playing match-play don't also play a medal.
5) At the green leave your bag at the exit.
6) Do not mark your scorecard on the green. Do so on the next tee.
7) Play ready golf and make sure you take no longer than 40 seconds to play your shot.
8) Keep just behind the game in-front. If you lose more than 2 holes let the group behind you play through.
9) If you can't score pick your ball up.
10) Be ready to play when it's your turn.