PRO SHOP MESSAGE
In an attempt to reduce the spread of the Covid-19 Virus, through our pro shop, we have decided to take the following measures after discussions with the PGA and EGU.
- All of our lessons will now take place outdoors. No lessons will be given in our performance lab until it is deemed safe to do so.
- Our teaching professionals will ensure all teaching equipment is sanitised before and after use.
- Lessons will be given in a quiet part of the practice ground or out on the golf course with a conscious effort to remain a safe distance during the lessons.
- We ask that all clients to please wash their hands before and after the lesson.
- There will be no exchanging of equipment during lessons.
- Our Junior Academy sessions will continue with limited numbers to ensure a safe distance can be kept between each child
- We will be operating a two person maximum policy within the pro shop.
- Our hire trolleys will be sanitised.
- The Pro shop door will be left open and all surfaces sanitised regularly.
- No cash transactions. Members are encouraged to pay via card or by using their account.
- Our card machine will be sanitised after each use.
- Members are asked to only touch stock if the intention is to buy there and then.
We ask anyone who has Covid-19 symptoms to self-isolate and stay away from the club until advised to do so by the authorities. Our staff and members health is our number one priority and we ask everyone to take the necessary precautions and abide by our new safety rules.
It is important to remember that doing exercise, staying fit and healthy boosts the immune system. Included in the current Government guidance is the need to exercise, walking has been highlighted as a specific activity of choice. Golf, in an adapted environment, can help to meet the exercise commitment. So please continue to support our club and stay safe.
Mark, Tom & Sam